Alumni Management Services
News, networks, fundraising... Community!
Features of the System
- Alumni Roster
- Create a comprehensive list of all former students. Upload class lists and assign class coordinators. Personal data are secure, private, and never for sale by AMS.
- Social Network
- Online members are a subset of the master list (roster), composed of persons who have self-registered. Alumni can join on line and can maintain their own contact data. Registration enables access to special features. The editor(s) can also add members and link them to the Roster.
- Save on newsletter mailing costs by publishing your news on line. Just activate a news page and start adding articles. Automatically include links and upload related imaes. Create categories (sports, history...) and allocate articles to them.
- Forms and Surveys
- Ask your members!
- Calendar of Events
- Manage the calendar yourself or let members define their own events.
- Event Coordination
- The decennial panic before the reunion can be gone forever. Use the Calendar, Blog and Forums to coordinate events of all types. Easily link to third-party organizers and ticket sellers.
- Image Gallery
- Build a permanent archive of pictures and photo essays. Organize your image library into nested albums.
- Sell those good ol' t-shirts and coffee mugs in your own catalog or link to affiliated vendors. Payment support is a standard (extra-cost) feature.
- Multiple General-purpose Pages
- Use these pages for information about the association that is relatively unchanging
- Member Sites
- (Optional) Let your members build their own sites under your umbrella. This may be a revenue option.