Alumni Management Services
News, networks, directories, fundraising...
• A Journalmaker™ Application
The major features of each alumni site are
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni can join on line and can maintain their own contact data. Registration is linked to access to special features. The decennial panic before the reunion can be gone forever.
- Alumni Magazine
- Save on newsletter mailing costs by publishing your news on line. Just activate a news page and start adding articles. You can add additional themes and allocate the articles to them, e.g., sports, history of the group, the school...
- Calendar of Events
- Manage the calendar yourself or let alumni add their own events.
- Image Gallery
- Build a permanent archive of pictures and photo essays.
- Membership Tools
- Automated payment of subscriptions (via PayPal) is built in.
- Sell those good ol' t-shirts and coffee mugs in your own catalog.
- Member Sites
- Each alumnus can have a personal site within your site, complete with personal newsletter, album, messaging and more.
- Multiple General-purpose Pages
- Use these pages for information about the association that is relatively unchanging
Most of these are included in the basic system. Setup and incremental fees may apply.